|LAPTOP Weapon of Choice Keychain by riskybeads|
1. I find that my husband is just too cute to ignore.
- The Provoking Muse Cuff got featured on a New England Made BLOG!!! :) New Duds picked the Provoking Muse Cuff as one of their favorite things from Maine crafters-What an honor! :)
|Click here to check out the blog post I was in!|
- Sweet Sincerity Jewelry was part of an Etsy Maine Team treasury list that got to the front page of Etsy... This can be amazing exposure for an Etsy shop resulting in a lot of sales. So that was pretty exciting...Except, our Earthy Glamor Necklace was one of the alternate choices in the bottom row of the collection that may/may not have actually appeared on the Front Page of Etsy. So close, and yet so far!!!! Regardless, here is the beautiful collection that a fellow Mainer put together.
- Alee, I, and Sweet Sincerity were featured on a photography blog! My neighbor, Ashley Erin, is a fantastic photographer. She has a really interesting project going on right now-she's going to do 365 portraits in 365 days, chronicling all of her work on her blog. She asked us to do a shoot with her, and we were THRILLED to be a part of her project! If I had a billion dollars I would hire HER to take pictures of my jewelry, instead of trying to take them myself with a cheap camera! P.S. I just noticed that Alee and I are wearing the same colors in these photos. This was TOTALLY unplanned. So much for my theory that I was adopted...hahaha. Thanks so much Ashley for these great photos!
- And lastly....The Sweet Sincerity Facebook Page reached OVER 150 "likes", and to celebrate we're doing another GIVE-A-WAY for the ever so popular Flight of Fantasy Peacock Earrings.
Enter here for a chance to win!!: http://www.facebook.com/?ref=hp#%21/permalink.php?story_fbid=154780211284479&id=189451207741944
All things considered it was a pretty good few weeks, minus the utter lack of blog-age...'Til next time! :)