Be Careful What You Wish For-the Ups and Downs of a Brick and Mortar Shop
|Funny Get Well Cards: Feel Better, Get Well Soon by printerettepress, You Should Be Quarentined Get Well Card by HeartsgGrowFonder, More Medication Please by aYadesigns, Get Well Soon Your Replacement Is Getting Tired by ableandgame|
|The Gallery...Ain't it Perdy?!?!?!?|
- Yes, running a brick and mortar store will probably be good for your overall personal hygiene.
- Yes, you may encounter a few people who are part of the general public that make you feel better about the state of your own metal health.
- Yes, our store did get robbed recently of cash, merchandise, and snacks.
- Yes, you read correctly, I said snacks...
- Yes, paying bills and doing anything that in any way resembles grown-up responsibilities is indeed a GIANT BUZZ KILL.
- Yes, you may encounter people who call you "honey." Do not be fooled by their sugary sweet patronizing tone, this is not actually a term of endearment. NOTE: These people should always be treated with the respect, and may be graciously forgiven if they purchase anything in your shop over 10$. LOL!!!!
DISCLAIMER: The views expressed in this blog do not necessarily reflect the views of the owners of Maine Jewelry and Art. All characters referred to in this post are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. LOL
|Check out these designs AVAILABLE in my Etsy shop too!|